27.8.12

It's just my morning.








It's just my morning
When I first sip my black coffee. 2 tsp of coffee, 3 tsp sugar. Your kind of favorite coffee you usually made not so long after we wake up. I could clearly see your face reflect on its dark surface.
We used to hold the cup by turns.
Sometimes I even sip it first before you, and you pretend to mad at me then we kissed. Snooging under the blanket once again.
I remember when I'm not fully awake and you want your coffee. You brew it by yourself and you don't mind.
"You still sleepy aren't you?" You said and pull me closer to you.
"Yes." I nodded and fallen asleep on your embrace.
And when I decided to wake up. I grab your coffee and my cig. You said,"No. You have to drink water first."
I moan but still grab a bottle of Aqua. And took a cig inside its pack and show it to you,"Now, may I?"
You nodded and smile.
It's just our morning. A months ago.
It's just my morning.
Now I brew my own coffee. Share it with my mom. Lit a cig with my mom.
But don't worry, I always drink water before I even soot it. I still remember all.
The pale yellow sunlight peeking the curtain, the smoke, the bed and the blanket, the smell of fresh brewed coffee. You and your morning smell. Your waking up face.
Well it's just my morning.
and the reminiscence about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment